Characterized by swaying palm trees, white sandy beaches and bright blue waters, the Fiji Islands offer some of the most relaxing, extravagant accommodations in the world. However, if you’re one of the lucky to indulge in a truly divine Asia Pacific travel holiday, you only want the best. Below, we’ve outlined the top ten resorts the islands have to offer.
1) Navini Island Resort – This small, private island resort offers guests a true Fiji experience. Because there are no day trippers allowed on the island, the beach is virtually crowd free, allowing the few guests to enjoy a quiet, non-touristy atmosphere. For those who enjoy snorkeling, the island is surrounded by a popular coral reef filled with vibrant sea life.
2) Likuliku Lagoon Resort- To truly enjoy Fiji travel you need to stay at a resort where the island’s culture and architecture really shine through. At Likuliku Lagoon Resort you’ll traditional, Fiji-village inspired accommodations and activities.
3) Vomo Island Resort – Made up of extravagant villas, this island resort is a favorite amongst celebrities and is known for providing a relaxing and rejuvenating atmosphere. Those who desire a spa-like Fiji travel experience should stay at this resort.
4) Matamanoa Island Resort – This intimate boutique Fiji island resort does not permit children under the age of 12, making it the perfect escape for adults. Guests of this resort need not worry about activities, as the resort offers an abundance of things to do, see, eat and drink.
5) Malolo Island Resort – This relaxing resort offers Fiji travel at its best. Known for it’s friendly, local staff, the resort offers plantation style duplex accommodations with 49 different rooms, though you’re more likely to nap in a hammock between palm trees then in your bed!
6) Lomani Resort – The perfect setting for an Asia Pacific travel romantic getaway, this opulent resort is filled with coconut palm trees and is host to only 12 rooms, so you’re sure to enjoy a private vacation.
7) Fiji Beach Resort & Spa – One of the island’s larger resorts, the Fiji Beach Resort & Spa offers golf, fine dining, a spa and various activities. Ideal for family vacations or a couple’s getaway, the resort encompasses everything about Fiji travel.
8) Castaway Island – This resort is known as one of Fiji’s most popular and provides visitors with a naturalistic atmosphere complete with palm trees, lush vegetation, coral reefs and vibrant flowers.
9) Beachcomber Island – Ideal for younger crowds, this Fiji travel resort is known as the “party island” and offers non-stop nightlife, hours of fun in the sun and great cruises throughout the day.
10) Treasure Island Resort – Modern amenities and old-world charm combine at this island resort, which encompasses everything traditional about Asia Pacific travel. Taking up the entire island, the resort offers pools, beaches, fine dining and great sea activities.